Waist Trainer Fail, Debola @ 30, 9ja Banana and other stories.



I love Mondays, first because I work with a blog and I get to catch up on weekend events every Monday!!! This week Debola Williams turned '30', Olori supergal was in attendance and Nigerian Pussy song got a remix.

Debola Lagos as I like to call him, came to speak to my class while I was in Uni, I assumed he was middle aged man who was married and had 3 kids. It's okay for us to constantly doubt pageant contestants age but people want me to believe that this 40 year old looking man is 30. Okay

Waist Trainer Epic fail!!!!! Olori Supergal, who is your friend that allowed you do such nonsense, you really messed up. But if I had a waist shaper company I'll sign you as my new ambassador and get you to work out and represent the brand positively, I believe people will buy, because anything that can hold that tummy of yours should be high demand.

A203 did a song titled Naija Banana; Sounding like Vic o and friends dabbing shamelessly and giving people more reason to avoid Nigerian men. Utterly disgusting and probably shot with a phone. Apparently it's a reply to Princess Vitarah's Nigerian Pussy which is also a stupid but catchy song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.