I Come To You As A Woman

If I got a dollar for everytime someone has come to me as a woman, I'll have 3 dollars.


For those of you who don't know what that means I'll explain.

So,"Coming to you as a woman" is a term used when "another woman" who is either having an affair with your man OR  you are having an affair with her man, calls you out.


The process usually starts with snooping around and finding out who you are and reaching out to you.

Here are some reasons why some ladies might come to you as a woman:


They are getting cheated on with you - that gotta hurt.


They are currently "dining" with your partner and can't let you be happy in peace.

You both have the same "d*ck appointment".



And this is how it usually starts - Hi *inserts name here*, I want to talk to you about Ted. I come to you as a woman who just found out she got played by a man she loves ......BLAH BLAH BLAH. 


Your first reply should be to block her and stay away from such pettiness.

The second step, call him out on his BS, wait for an explanation then dump his trifling ass.


Let me tell you when a girl came to me as a woman (NOT THE FULL GIST)

The first time was in high school, one girl came to inform me that she and my boyfriend of two months have been dating for 6 months - MEN ARE SCUM.

He told her to keep things on the low while he flaunted me in front of the whole school, she couldn't take it anymore and came to me in the school library as a woman.

The Second time was via Twitter, at the time I was listening to the weekend a lot and she used a line from his song to send her message. She said, If you think your happiness is real there's so much more the world has to reveal - I'm currently with your man - MSCHEW.

Third time - I haven't yet gotten over it. So when I do I'll share.


Has anyone ever come to you as a woman? Gist me, please.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.