Head gear, Scrabble and Other stories

I learnt four different ways to tie a scarf on Tuesday and I have tried it out all week. I don't know if my extremely fashionably boss gave me a compliment or not today but he took note. That's something to hold on to and probably means go on with it. I should do a tutorial soon.


I play scrabble on my iphone with this words with friends app and I am currently leading 11 people that's worthy of mention. Want to challenge me to a friendly game? Boluwatife03 



Mercedes Benz Fashion week Joburg gave me major laughs today, looking at some of the collections made me laugh so hard I had to invite my colleagues to look. There was one interesting collection however and the label is called 'Selfi' awesome South African designer.


Lunch today was lit, my boli and beans had international exposure and it just made my afternoon, unknown to me I would arrive at the house and make wheat with chicken stew and okro!!! Thankful for food today.


Saw the funniest campaign today on Lupita's page, apparently dark skinned girls need equality. Check it out. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.