Mid Week Flow: My Five Favorite Things Right Now



In no particular order I run down my five favorite things at the moment. I wonder how often my favorite things change.


My Spectranet Mobile wifi 

AH!!! Since this one came into my life, never a dull moment. Then new bundle I got gives me unlimited night browsing. It's just everything a girl wants.

My Laptop 

I earn my pay by spending the better part of my day on this system. I spend time on the blog via this system. So naturally I'm obsessed. In my head I use a Macbook, that explains the picture.

Cooking

Cooking for myself, cooking for my family and someone special. I just really enjoy spending time in the kitchen and I will really like to get better at it.

Pillow Talk

Zayn Malik did so well in pillow talk! I love the song and I love the message. War zone and Paradise is basically what goes in almost everyone's bed. Am I wrong ?

Eke 

Its a Verb! And it's also someone's name... One of my favorite people "for now"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.