Five Instagram Accounts you Should Follow.

I absolutely love to laugh and I know you do too. I'll show you some of my favourite instagram accounts today and why you should follow them.

5. Bizzle
Bizzle has the latest gist and funniest videos. I always check Bizzle's page.And the comments!!! My Lord.
A photo posted by Bizzle Osikoya (@bizzleo1) on

4. Joro Olumofin
Joro gets the funniest mails and shares them for opinions trust my Nigerian Brothers and sisters!!!
A photo posted by Adejoro Olumofin (@joroolumofin) on
3. Comment Session
This account basically just brings out the comments from various celebrities page, either their clap back or random arguments in the comment session.



2. InstaBlog9ja
If you are not keeping up with Insta blog I don't know what you are doing. The last lines and the comments on each post!!!!

1. Funny African Pics
Just like the account name!!!!
A photo posted by Funny_African_Pics (Official) (@funny_african_pics) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.