Boluwa Cooks: For the Love of Pasta

Listed as one of my favourites things!!!! I love cooking, after CDS today I made sexy pasta, then for dinner I made Palm oil stew and rice, but I ended up eating shrimps.


I made a left over sauce really and it turned out great, left over really means using like food that is already cooked and just making something work out of it. The stew I used was fish stew that was already at the house, had some sausage and crayfish and left over fish from last night.

Check out my meal.

The meat I used to make the stew

Sausage for the pasta 
Pasta boiling. NB- I don't break my pasta

Dont ya love it!!


Comments


  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.