Nepotism, Law suits and other stories

In light of recent events, nepotism was trending on twitter for the better part of today. People had the funniest tweet and I'll share them. But I have to say, it sometimes is easier to hire based on referral in private companies, but if it comes to federal level you should be more about who has better qualification and if your niece does, you should hire her.


Lil Kesh turned 21 today and he got himself a car   Benz and dropped his début album, YAGI. Well Lil Kesh is offended the bloggers want to put him in 'Gbese' by leaking his album and has threatened them via twitter. A wise man once said "Fuck hashtags and retweets, nigga · 140 characters in these streets, nigga"

A photo posted by Mr Me YAGI (@lilkeshofficial) on
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery or so they say, I released today that my hard earned work for the website I write for is posted word for word on another site, they even have a cute hash tag. They copy and paste exactly and they even copy links that ping back to the same site. Key word stop stealing others intellectual property.

Keke Marwa  not Taxi, today on my way home (still no car) and I was inside keke, next thing some lady inside the keke started shouting ' wait oh! wait oh! I want to buy apples' I was already upset from inside the bus;one girl beside me was telling her life story to an old man and it just bothered me. So this lady comes down from the keke and uses five minutes to buy apples.


Number one fashion designer in Nigeria is Deola Sagoe, quote me anywhere, have a look at "Komole Kandids". Obsessed with this one.


Today was super eventful, I was on Instagram trying to get pictures of Timaya to compile his 'Style story' and it was hacked. You guys need to see comments when he took to Instagram to announce. This embedded image is via instablog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.