Fashion Lookbooks, LASTMA Officials and other stories.

I first need to start by saying I need a car!!! Today was super embarrassing when the transit I boarded apparently dropped a passenger at a bus stop that is not recognised by the state. LASTMA officials jumped into the bus and drove it to the next bus stop and instructed the conductor to return balance to the passengers. I felt super bad and started crying inside, because shame. But I was at the bus stop before mine and another bus was just N50. Tbh! LASTMA officials are touts in uniform and they are so ghetto especially Officer Ayinde, Jakande,Lekki.



February just ended as well Fashion week abroad, I spent a great deal of time featuring collections and talking about the models, well it is time for Nigerian designers to release Spring/Summer collection but in reality all we have is Harmattan,Sun and Rain. I saw the most beautiful dress today in one of the look books. Do you agree?



Well Tuesdays are usually random and I turned down a job interview today. And I spent my lunch break talking about young girls and how they are materialistic and I made up false stories to see interesting at the office.


Awesome palm oil stew and chicken for dinner by the way. XoXo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.