Magazine Covers, CDs and Other tales.

Rihanna is slaying her Vogue US cover and she seems to be coming out of water. Work it girl!!!
In the magazine she is talking about how people try to pitch her against Beyonce and the rivalry between. Read all about it here



So I am doing NYSC, it's stressful but we getting better at handling stress. My CDs group is Education and I need a school around Lekki axis to  assist and empower, of course with the backing of sponsors.


Freedom park tonight or not? So my special friend started taking me for this Afropolitan Vibe thing they do every third Friday of the month at Freedom park. Just think music, live band and throw back hits. Today Blackky and Nneka are coming I have to be there but what to wear?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.