About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.

It's my birthday season, I'm super excited because this wasn't such a great year and things started looking up this month.

I'd like to share an updated blogpost from where I was at last year! Read full article here.

It's funny how I wrote that blogpost on this day last year, a whole year has passed.So far, I have gone 2 sizes up, my skin has a horrible rash that has reduced my short dress wearing, but the ribbon is that I have the best friends in the world and I'm actually progressing in my career.

I still Listen to CTRL by SZA, my favorite song is Garden and the current song that explains my life is 20 something!

 For my birthday this year, I'd be travelling to Abuja to pay Bidemi and Visit, maybe I'd be able to get an article out of her. I intend to go hiking, partying and just rest.

I look forward to another amazing year of laughter, Joy, More money and more money.


I have attached a recent photo of me, covered H2T!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2