My favorite Blog features....

My duty is to share the things I love, everytime I remember and any time I am inspired. I read a lot of features and some of my favorite things are narratives about almost anything. My boyfriend is cheating, I got my friends sister pregnant and all that... 

Aunty Bella

Aunty Bella is the agony aunt column on BellaNaija that periodically feature issues sent in by BN readers. My favorite part isn't the stories it's the comments, people are so quick to tell you what to do and start up the cutest fights and bring in the word of God. If you are on bellanaija.com you can check it out.

Average Guys Guide

360nobs has some of the most sexual features the list is endless from Women sex wednesday to all the options available in their love, sex and relationship column. My favorite to read is Average guy's guide to everything, and mostly involves sex and all things relationship related, it is highly insightful to know what boys think about, you should check it out. 

Ask Oloni

Simply Oloni is my own cosmo, they have everything relationship and love and sex on the site. My favorite part is always ask Oloni, the questions are always so real and it just makes me feel like I'm a part of the Oloni family.

Isio Knows Better

Only Isio can write like Isio, she is very expressive in her words and she doesn't chose them carefully. She can go from talking about serious topics like body shamming to talking about black magic (Juju) and cheating partners. It is always a good read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.