Memoirs of A 21 Year Old Virgin: Visit you at home, Why?

 If you missed my memoirs last week check here 
And please don’t start a lecture of don’t visit boys when you don’t want to do anything with them.

At some point I almost lost my virginity, not exactly willingly. First I must Thank God for that day and second I must tell you the story.

Me I was okay with visiting boys; at home and even in their hostels. Well it took one day and I lost every bit of trust in going to a guy’s house.

I’ll be very dramatic and detailed, one faithful day I paid a friend a visit a "supposed crush"; we’ll call him “Douche” for the sake of this story. Somehow we were kissing then he asked 'Are you a Virgin'.  My countenance changed immediately, so he wants sex, first time here oh! And I hate answering such question but I had to, so I said yes...

Mr. Douche looked at his wristwatch and said by this time of the year, you must be joking in his words “pick one remove your top or your jeans with no argument” I pulled my top. He was smiling and I had locked his door. So of course I obeyed.

Douche went further to say “I can either make you useless or Famous”. Trust me I was in tears already, apparently he left me with two options “I can make you useless by calling my friends in and we all have sex with you, I can make you famous by making a video of me and you having sex and post it up on YouTube and Instagram”.
Because I want to be the next Jada Fire, at this point I was irritated and I was thinking of a master plan.

He didn't stop there; he sat down and told me to think about the two options. I begged him but he kept on laughing after some hours with the begging, I was surprised he just kept on laughing, his phone rang then he had to pick it up so he went to the toilet to receive the call. I got the key and ran out of the room topless, people on the road where just staring at me like a mad woman. Then I wore my top and jumped on a bike.

Douche left me over 100 missed calls calculating from then till now and 25 text messages apologizing. So trust I won’t be visiting anyone.
I got home and knelt down and prayed, and proceeding to tell all my friends. It was “ Do you know my rape gist?” 

Comments

  1. Lmao, I'm just lucky I've not been in this position. I'm happy you made it out alive and intact

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its true, this happened to me last month I just had to comply and persuade the dude to get his condom in his room, as soon as he left for his room, I ran out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.