Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened


Hi guys,


I hope you read the last episode since I promised to stay consistent here is another one.


Sometimes things happen and you have that why me moment, that was me a few months ago. I recently took notice of some changes in my body. After a week of seeing my period I start spotting, sometimes heavy (fills up a panty liner).


So, I got worried called my uncle, he is a doctor. I explained everything to him and I, of course, we had the usual Q n A...

 Dialogue below:

Doctor: You have to be straight forward with me and tell the truth, the truth would lead to a solution

Me: At this point, i was not even scared cause I knew the question was are you sexually active, so I replied saying, 'ask your question'.

Doctor: Are you sexually active? Do you use contraceptives?

Me: I just answered No, I am not sexually active and I have never used any contraceptives, the only thing I use is pain relief when I have cramps.

Doctor: It could be (mute)

Me: you are scaring me talk I do not like all this(lol he is my uncle but I am free with him)

Doctor: It could be a fibroid.

Me: the minute he altered that statement I was demoralized, "Fibroid" I would never wish the person I hate such ailment.

Doctor: it's not a serious issue people survive it blah blah

Me: I was already crying at this point, sobbing on the phone.

Doctor: stop crying, you have to do a scan so we can know what it is. 

Me: OK! *hangs up*

I immediately called my parents, my sister, best friend, a couple of good friends and the boyfriend. They comforted me, so it was okay. I slept that night ( with one eye open)

Following day I woke up, did the usual and drank a lot of water, was not ready for any drama from anybody. (Not like anyone gives me drama...)

I found myself at the diagnosis center gave them a note from the doctor. I was so finicky, I paid immediately and wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

If you have ever had to go to the clinic for any test you know you might have to pee or give blood, mine for the former.

The second dialogue starts - and they wanted to know if I was pressed, of course, water always fails because I wasn't pressed at all.

I drank a lot of water, so I sat down started searching on google (googling) how many hours after drinking 60cl bottle water you need to twinkle.

And things eventually fell into place when I felt the pee coming, literally!!! Then the doctor wanted to have a chat that very minute - of course!!!

Fast forward the test didn't take time, the result was instant when I got it I was another person. Medical jargons and I just wanted to get to the bottom and know my verdict.

I still did not know the meaning but google as always rescued me so I 'googled' the medical term and I was shaking...


Let me know if you want me to finish up.

Enjoy your weekend guys

Regards

21 Year Old Virgin (22)

Comments

  1. But ofcourse... tell us.
    Was it fibroid, a miscarriage just simple spotting or.... we want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell us ��I started spotting after my period ended too but the spotting has stopped tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. please complete the story, what happened to her

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.