Playing The Gender Card

So after the twitter drama last night I already said I won't comment on the blog, but something happened on my way to work and it made me wonder. Why do we  play the gender card only when its convenient ?
On my way to work, two cars had a little accident and the lady driving the mini van was at fault but she still got down and started shouting. Out of respect the man came down and tried to calm her down, and before you know it the woman starts slapping him!  Nobody on the scene came to his rescue and the man hit her back and shoved her! Yes he did and people rushed to the scene 'how can you beat a woman?"

So I ask you now, why do we always throw the first punch and conveniently play the gender card when we get hit?

That's my direct interpretation on what happened. BTW shouldn't we report cases at the police stations to officers? How do we go to commissioners directly?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.