Boluwa's Take on Relationships Part II

Did you miss where I stopped last week? Check it out here


So I was on about the relationship formats and how the internet standards won't let us be. Well I got hurt pretty bad this weekend... check here for the full gist.

So I'll deviate a bit today and talk about how it's great to follow your instincts, the importance of intuition and why insecurity isn't always normal.

Have you ever stayed in a relationship where there is a dark cloud? unspoken words? hidden scars?

I'm the most expressive person I know, I always have something to say and I always find a new way to express myself.
If you want to be with me and you can't be open and talk to me, I might understand. But if you go around confiding in everyone but me then we have a problem!!
So if I get myself in a relationship where I don't communicate enough with my partner, my instincts starts to tell me ' YOU ARE PLAYING YOURSELF BOO!!!'
That means it's time to step.

Intuition-Intuition, a phenomenon of the mind, describes the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason. When you just know that something isn't right - all your senses are telling you to investigate or confront ? Without any evidence you blurt out " Are you cheating?" almost out of nowhere.
Don't ignore that little voice, stop thinking it's all in your head.
 Wanna know why? Because the unsettling feeling will make you start acting crazy, and the fact that you are yet to confirm whether or not he is cheating. You would end up getting dumped. - Too crazy, nags all the time, not knowing they made you that way.

I'll just discuss insecurity later. The heat is too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.