Boluwa's Pet Peeves of the week


Not keeping in touch 

Don't think its okay to disappear for a while and not hit me up. Then when I hit you up, you starting asking how I am doing!! I had major dose of that this week, if you care so much hit me up first.

Why don't you wear make up?

Gosh!!!! Stop asking me why I'm not caked up. I attempted to do make up all week, on Friday I couldn't be bothered and the questions started rolling in! Leave my face alone, thanks.


My account balance

Only good thing about my finances right now is that I didn't get paid before Easter. However, I'm still broke and very upset.

NB: I'll be talking a lot about relationships this week. Abusive relationships, ghosting and Okafors law.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.