Betty's Weekly Banter: Evaluation and Judgements



Hi guys, here's a topic I really didn't want to talk about so quickly on the blog although it's one of my favorite topics to discuss after Vladimir Putin, but there was an issue that occurred recently between someone and I and It brings me to asking these question: What is it about people's lifestyle that brings about evaluation and judgement.

Yes evaluation and judgement by people around you.  mostly the public opinion about you could be right but often times than not they all come down to wrong evaluations based on 'not so bright mentality'

I personally I've been a victim of this wrong people evaluation and misjudgement over and over again. I meet people for the first time I have a conversation with them, throw a little of my intelligence into the conversation and they go: 'wow, you don't even look like someone that's smart' I mentally roll my eyes back in my head, like bitch really? Tell me what a smart person looks like. Or someone telling me that I can't find a boyfriend or that I'm not a girlfriend material just because of how I portray myself on social media (That's the one that really kills me the most) so basically you are telling me that I'm not allowed to dress sexy or look pretty or wear a bikini while I'm swimming because that makes me indecent.

Apparently a girl that parties/clubs too much is seen as someone that doesn't have morals or a boy that has piercings and tattoos is automatically viewed as a bum.


Yeah, this is my last paragraph, I don't want bore you guys with long notes and writings, I just want to advise you guys to do you, be whoever you want to be and stop living life based on other people’s judgement or validation (especially if they don't pay your bills).You'd never really satisfy anybody regardless of how consciously you try to live in order to avoid harsh judgements, moreover everyone is entitled to their wrong opinion and there's little or nothing you can do to change that.

If you missed Betty's weekly Banter last week check it here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.