Lemonade, Heartbreaks, GATP, & Other stories

So my weekend didn't get dramatic till Sunday.


Lemonade dropped and I couldn't catch a break on twitter. The visuals are so powerful and then the lyrics? BeyoncĂ© killed it for me, and then the cameo appearances from Jay and Blue !!!!!

I have concluded that I need to love someone enough to forgive them when (if) they cheat and they have to love me enough not to do it again.

Should I start with the break up or turn up? Let's be chronological ... I was at a fun pre birthday photo shoot after church which was super fun, well for the part I was present.

I'm not completely sure, but I can swear I got dumped via whatsapp yesterday. 

Well after that happened my glow was out of this world and I had some fun in me so I went out with my friends!! Which was super turnt... I had a bad Sunday really... and I need validation all week.
Can't really put my thoughts to words. 

N.B; Avoid people who don't have their shit together, because they'll rub off on you and yea. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.