Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin: How Far the Cherry?

 I always deliver and here is the second feature we will be having here.... It's the memoirs of a virgin.


You might not understand the struggle virgins go through ehn....
We get full insight from a 21 year old virgin



  A lot of people think when you're in your Teen years you should have lost your virginity.  When people discover you're a virgin, they go like virgin by this time of the year, please wake the Dead. It’s even worse when people don’t believe you, I have being in a 5 year relationship so it makes it hard for anyone to think I didn't give it up. That’s a story for another day.

 Virgin at 21?  Abeg! just keep it till you get married. Last year I think around April my friend asked me if I have given up the 'cherry' I didn't know what cherry meant so I had to ask my other friend. Of course, she laughed before she responded and said its virginity LOL!!! So I replied my other friend and said ‘No dear I have not given it out’, she just said you are 20 already just keep it till you get married, I didn't know the right words to say to reply her back so I sent a smiley and said ‘thanks dear’.

  Being a virgin does not make me a good girl or person, I'm as normal as every other girl who is sexually active – I kiss, make out and all but not too deep. Keeping your virginity is a personal decision, no matter how much our parents lecture us not to have sex or older ones or even counsellors, it’s your virginity you do what you want with it.

 I remember when I was in high school my friends and I would talk about virginity and how they can’t wait to start having sex, I just always smiled. I had even started making out even before some of them but that sex thing was not just there for me.

I’m not frigid, I like being touched by my man but when it comes to sex everything feels different, I have honestly not thought or Dreamt about having sex at least for now. So my Cherry is ‘UNpopped’ for now.

So can my Virginity Police allow me to be great and next time you see a 21 year old virgin stop telling her to wait to marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.