Pet Peeves Of The Week



Poverty

This makes my list all the time. I'm broke now, but not for long.

Braggers 

If you're not dashing me money, I don't care about your purchases or financial status. Don't brag to me about anything, leave me alone and let me worry about my finances.

Indecisive People 

Do you know what you want? If you don't, make up your damn mind! I really dislike people who can't make a decision, and this has to do with how decisive I can be.

Cheaters 

I know they're cheats, but cheaters is more intense! Stop making your significant other look stupid, it's not fair to them. Stay in a relationship and be faithful, you won't die.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.