All the fun I had at TAB2016 (Photos)


Hello Boys!
Just assuming most of my readers are males. I had so much fun today at my cousins engagement party (Traditional wedding).
Did I share the story of how she met her husband? That's for another day.

Henceforth I want to be called Boluwa Slayer!!! Because I totally killed my look today.
Let me be cheesy and give the story behind my outfit, so I already made another dress for the event and last minute they sent it the aso ebi.

This was a case of no aso ebi no entry, so ofcourse I had to make a dress ASAP! So I called my go to girl Zee (Who is also my stylist and tailor) and she couldn't do anything about my situation.

So my friend Kwajaffa helped me by picking up my fabric on Monday and getting it ready on Tuesday! Yes guys my tailor made my dress in one night. That's not the entire story, my make up artist was basically rushed by my mother and her cousin, so there was a lot of rushing behind this "fabulousness"

But as we all know, if you're going to slay! You will slay!

Have a look at my photos below;
Iyawo













Dress: Miz Kwajaffa
Make up: Be_gorg
Photos : My baby sister Feyi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.