#AFWN2016: Maxi dress, time with Zee and other stories

Hey guys, I'm super excited about this weekend, It's Africa Fashion Week Nigeria and I'll be covering the entire show for work.
Picture by New Jerusalem Creations

 So for today it was the Textile and Manufacturing conference. We had great conversations about moving the fashion industry forward, reducing production cost and availability of employment in the fashion industry.


I got this nice/ comfortable Maxi from Idago Couture.... My weave is by Beauty geek (retailed by me) and pictures were taking by my darling Zee.
I'll be wearing a bardot from Zee tomorrow... you'll love! It was great to play catch up...

I did my lipstick myself and contour courtesy Snapchat!!!

A photo posted by Bolu Olojo (@boluwathevoice) on

If you want free tickets for today's show!!! Follow +360nobs.com on Instagram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.