Me Before You !

I have this list of my favorite movies of all time. And it got updated on Monday guys.

"Me before you" is definitely my number 2, number 1 is The other woman!


So as I watched the movie, it made me realize that I have never actually loved someone selflessly, to put them before myself.

I don't think i'm ready for that kind of Love, basically the movie is about this guy who is in a wheelchair and the girl who fell in love with him!!! It made me cry, i'm not even going to lie you.

You definitely need to go and watch it.


That aside, who wants to go on vacation? Person must be willing to pay all the bills, male or female!!! Lol thats the type of selflessness I need right now, 

Comments

  1. Hi,I want to go on a vacation, where do you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A nice African Country. Morocco, Zanzibar or Seychelles. I'll settle for Kenya or Ghana really.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.