I Need A Vacation

I promised I will post once a week and I stayed consistent all through July.

Really happy about that because I have the busiest schedule ever! My sleeping pattern is such a mess but everything has started balancing out and with time I will get used to it all.

One of my major goals this year is to go on a vacation and I have started working towards it. I'm staying realistic with my locations and they are actually looking feasible.

I'm super excited to be going on vacation because I have worked for as long as I can remember and I deserve some time off, from Nigeria generally or Lagos at least.


I really didn't want to write a short post and I also didn't want to leave the blog blank for this.

Anyways here's my entry for this week and I shall do better next time.



Hope you are enjoying the Memoirs of a 21-year-old virgin? There is so much more to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.