About Short Dresses, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.


After long consideration, I decided that you guys deserved a new blog post. I didn't post last week cus you people didn't read the last story time - 😡


So, someone asked me the other day, What do you like to wear? and I said I like to be naked and that was the truth.


Over time I realized that I'm so comfortable in short dresses and skimpy outfits in general. It's lit guys!!!


Anyway as some of you know I'll be turning 21 again on the 3rd of September. I know you are jealous - it's not me oh! It's God that made me ageless.


This year I what I want for my birthday is to give and keep giving. The joy that comes with knowing that you have met a need is simply priceless and if you don't take anything away from this post try and take that.

There's a lot to chat about as I didn't share last weeks post. I really love CTRL by SZA. That's my album of the year... NGL. Listen to it Drew Barrymore & The Weekend are very great tracks. 


Also, can we take a moment to talk about Teyana Taylor - Guys! Her body is lit and I can't even do 20 squats in 1 breath like before! I'm so ashamed but for my birthday you send me a gym membership - It will be well received.

Added pictures in a short dress for the extra effect - Peep my glow.


Comments

  1. Happy birthday 🙋🏾.. I can guess your real age hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. please always update your blog, i am always excited when you post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.