It’s a blog post about light and blinds and how I’m still in bed at past 8.

For the first time in a long time, I slept at 9pm and woke up at 7am.

This life is really sweet when you house is 20mins away from the office. Wait! My house is still far from the office, but today I’m working from Ogba.

Strolling out of the house at 9am for my 10 o’clock meeting.

I’m happy and this small moment of Happiness I’m holding on to it.

I have finally decided to join a gym, and I already feel great about the decision.

That’s all I could write before going to steal jeans from my sisters room.

Bye.


Currently reading: Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.