About The Book That Changed My Life.

If I had to do a book about my life what moments will make it? Will it be everything I can remember or those special moments, like when I quit my job and the first time I almost died?

I thought as I rode on a bike in a city I had never been. I was scared, about how temporary people are. I took a trip to see my friend who needed us more than ever.

My favorite kind of people are interesting ones with a lot of stories and experiences to share, that’s probably why I love autobiographies so much.


I knew reading a book a month will strengthen my mind and change my life some how, didn't know it will happen so soon. As my book for the Month of March I selected 'We're Going To Need More Wine by Gabby Union' and it changed my life.

There are two things I’ll start doing more after reading “We're going to need more wine”

Image result for we are going to need more wine

1.  Be more involved in Mentor-ship programs.

To start teaching younger women the things I know; career wise, prep them for their own career. I'll start by teaching two people what I know every year and we can take it from there.

2. Getting checked up more often and taking my health seriously.
 Even with my bills sorted by health insurance, I still find it hard to see a doctor from time. I have decide to go for a Doctors appointment once every month, every last Saturday.

3. Make more quality friends

This was my new year goal, no more wasting time talking to people who only talk about others. If we aren't trying to empower each other or make one another better in every way, stay clear.

There’s Something I always felt about her and her book confirmed it, she’s doesn't feel entitled to Dwayne's money that’s mad attractive.
Also, 'You know, you are really pretty for a dark-skinned girl.' is a thing everywhere.

Here are the books I have read so far:

1. The Power of the Pussy by Kara King
2. Too Good to be True by Kristan Higgins
3. We're Going to Need More Wine by Gabrielle Union

I have an always on book about depression and happiness too - Furiously happy. Use this thread on twitter to follow the books I'll be reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.