How I'm Trying To Be This February



Since love won't work out for me and my edges are taking forever to grow, I'll be focusing on certain things this month.



Fitness 



I'll be doing 30 days squats challenge, sticking to my daily planks and lunges routine. And my weekly dose of yoga.


Beauty 

Exfoliate daily with different products and fruits. I'll be sharing whatever I use on snap chat and IG stories.  Got to keep this black girl magic ministry moving.

Detox 

On a journey to getting a better skin, I'll be enjoying a lot of fruit infused water and green smoothies.

Shopping  

What's gonna happen if I spend all my savings? Nothing, that is exactly what I'm gonna do.


And to those of you that are acting like you can't see how huge my butt is now, bite me.



Comments

  1. Thinking of what to take from this... Yea, shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.