Expectations VS Reality

Hey Readers, Long time no article.


There you go:  Expectations VS Reality

What I really ought to be doing 


Hosting a nice comical radio show.

Running my own podcast channel

Making the blog successful

Travelling to a different African Country every month

Making memories with The love of my life

Driving my 'purple' Mercedes [Always imagined it'll be purple]

Going to the Spa once every quarter

Casually planning a getaway with my girls

Going for a run every morning and gym in the evening

Making smoothies and salads

What I am actually doing 


Working out every morning and night because my belly fat won't go away

Drinking Fruit infused water - because detox


Looking for money to buy shake and take blender

Getting up at 5:20 am only to make the first decision of the day "Snooze or Stop? "
Alarm Clock


Walking to the bus stop to enter keke

Managing an exciting radio station and making money from writing (Best part of my life TBH)

Running away from love while also excited to fall in love

Unable to get over my ex

Recreating looks on Instagram for validation

Instagram Look





LOLOL!!!! What did you think you'll be doing by now and what are you actually doing? Share, please.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.