What if Your Boyfriend Has A Girlfriend

Yay! I finally had time for "what if's", the last one I did was also about boyfriends.

Read Here : What if your Boyfriend got someone pregnant ?

What are you going to do if you found out your boyfriend has a girlfriend?And to be clear she ain't you, LOL! before you people come to twist it.

Here is what you can do, ok, here's what I'll do, okay a list of things I'll do;

1. Scream

Yes, screaming is a natural way to deal with stress.

2. Meditate

Mindful meditation is my thing, I just can't be bothered.

3. Make Pasta

Yes! A girl has got to eat.

Oh! These are things I usually do, LoL! If your boyfriend has a girlfriend - Move on with your life.

This post has a lot to do with National Boyfriend Day!!!! That gist is for another day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.