Songs That Will Make You Ready For Love ❤️❤️

So I'm ready for love , unconditional love in it's purest form. And sometimes when you are single and you listen to a certain song , you start thinking about your "boyfriend " or girlfriend .

Songs that will make you ready for love;



And I'll quote my favorite lyrics in each song.

Coffee - Miguel 

I just want to watch you sleep

I wish I could paint our love

Never felt comfortable like this

Old souls found a new religion

Pillow talk - Zayn Malik 

I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always

I'd love to wake up next to you

I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always


I'd love to wake up next to you

Fucking in, fighting on


All of me - John Legend 

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

Love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfection

Mama - Kiss Daniel 

All I seek I find it in you

Fall In Love - D'banj

"My sugar banana" - Someone should just call me sugar banana like this and we are getting married

Every time I watch any of these music videos, I start thinking of forever and always.


What are some of the songs that make you think of forever and always ??? Drop comments 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.