I Miss My Fashion Writing Days


I knew this day will come and it's only right to share it with you.



So I spent the first 6months of this year working as a fashion girl (newbie stage). I was writing fashion & lifestyle articles, going for fashion related events and I even went for my first fashion week. 

It was a great time, but I hadn't fully explored radio like I wanted to, so I decided to drop fashion for a bit (not completely anyway). And now I'm doing radio full time - I'm not hosting my own show.

And this weekend is fashion week, seeing all the fun pictures makes me miss that life. Seems like I would need to find my way back to the fashion world sooner that I expected.

I miss writing articles about new lookbooks, latest fashion trends and even red carpet events.


I miss my fashion writing days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.