Aesthetically Pleasing Couples I Stalk On The Internet

So I won't be showing off my man "properly" until we sign a legally binding contract. (PERIOD)

I didn't want to write couple goals before you people start shouting all that glitters is not gold.

I'm aware of this but sometimes the 'goals' can be a cute picture and nothing more.

So, my favorites are couples that stay fit together, travel together and can't keep their hands to themselves when they are together. 😍

I just need for this man to start going to the gym so we can pepper them. 🍒🍒  (no atarodo on my desktop )

Ife and Timi

These two coordinate outfits and have cute vacations all the time - ahhhh💕
A post shared by Ifé (@ife_x) on

A post shared by Ifé (@ife_x) on





Marek & Kehinde

I love Kenny because #BlackGirlMagic and she and Marek are so cute. #Swirl


A post shared by Marek Chinedu Zmyslowski (@marekchinedu) on

LOL That's all.

I love AKA and Bonang - Something satisfying about their love. They are always together fam... and they also achieve great things individually.

A post shared by Bonang Matheba (@bonang_m) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.