My Favorite Movies Of All Time

Dear Readers,

As promised, have a look at my favorite movies of all time.

I love Horror movies and Friday the 13th is my favorite but i'm not about to watch it 200 times.

So check out my top five movies of all time ;

1. The Other Woman



I f you haven't watched the other woman - what have you watched?

2. Me Before You



Read all about this one here . WARNING : You WILL cry.

3.  The Lost Valentine



When Betty White came back , she starred in this master piece. Betty White +  Love story = Tear drops.

4. BreakFast at Tiffanys


This movie was made in 1961 and it's still one of the greatest of all time. Get it, watch it,  and be Audrey Hepburn.

5. Music and Lyrics



So, I love drew Barrymore with all my heart and back in 2007 - Music and lyrics was my best movie. I wrote down the soundtrack lyrics, watched the movie about 200 times.

The song is Way Back into Love - Thank me later.


Warm Regards

Boluwa The Voice

The Boluwa Company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.