What Does Independence Mean to you?

I spent the last few days trying to write a blogpost about my vacation & my visit to badagry but I’m so occupied and I haven’t had time.

This morning while spending my youth in traffic as I usually do, I decided to write about Independence Day!

On Friday the 29th the office was organizing the traditional day. We were told to come in our traditional attire & well be having local meals for lunch. But did I really feel patriotic? No!

I really spend a lot of time wondering what I’m doing in Nigeria & why I’m from here. Living in Lagos makes it much worse.

I just want to be a citizen of the world 😒👀

Anyways, Pictures of the cultural day below:





So, that leaves us with Benin republic post & badagry visit post. There is also a submission from the 21-year-old virgin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.