About Orphanage Visits, Spa Day and Other Stories

Hi everyone, thank you for the birthday wishes. Hoping my gift got lost in the mail. 

To the business of today. As many of you know my birthday weekend just passed and it was truly a time for a lot of new experiences. Let me walk you through the weekend.


FRIDAY
: I started the day early my body alarm won't let me sleep till 7 am. I eventually got up and played around the house for a bit and Tayo started calling that she was on her way to me. I still faffed around for 30mins and she was at my house in no time. Had to drag me to the bathroom so we can head out to the orphanage.


We called an uber and eventually got to the orphanage and dropped off the stuff we got. It was such a rewarding moment when the woman prayed for us and it really encouraged us to want to do more.


Don't let anything stop you from doing the little you can do for the needy.


I ended the day at Tayo's house for Sallah party. I didn't enjoy the party because I ended up baby sitting her, she got really sick.



SATURDAY: Set out early in the morning to the island because I had a spa day at 5 pm and I also wanted to hang out to the SO.


The spa treatment was awesome and I had a really relaxing moment.





SUNDAY:
The birthday was finally here. I went to church early and had a fantastic service.


After church, I set out to find a restaurant to eat, and we checked out different places within VI. We eventually settled for Oriental until we passed what looked like a new spot, called Fishermans Daughter. We checked it out and the price list looked affordable and the ambiance was cool so it was a hit!


I had to drive all the way to chevron so Bidemi could do my makeup and we can head out to lunch at 3 pm.


I think that's all you need to know ATM.




















Still waiting on my birthday cash & material gifts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.