Living in Lagos: Trying new things, Dealing with Change, Fighting off Monkeys and Other Stories.

I told y'all I'll be back! This is basically another living in Lagos post, I finally visited the popular LCC on Friday.

I belong to one of the small teams at the office and it was glaring we needed time off to bond outside work and just have fun. We had been planning a trip since August but we got so overwhelmed that it just kept getting moved. There was a big restructuring at work and my small team got merged with a bigger team.

Once we realized that we didn't function as that team anymore, the need to go for a team bonding session became more pressing. 

So, on Friday we decided it will happen. We went shopping and set out to LCC. Once we arrived there was a little monkey just stressing us all over the place.

Little Monkey

It eventually got around to snatch a plate of food from us! Very traumatic experience for my colleague who was with the bag of food. And that wasn't even the scary part.

I went on the famous canopy walk. Guys and I tell you don't go! It's was a shaky, scary and frighten walk. I read ps91 about 10 times before we eventually came down.

The fear didn't stop me from taking bomb photos, because how else will anyone know I went and almost died?

Anyways, there ought to be professional pictures soon and I don't think I can wait for that, kindly find attached pictures below:







LCC gate fee: 1,000. Canopy walk fee: 1000

This was my face coming to terms with the fact that I actually paid money for this!




Cute set made my doyin, hair by wholesalesnaija, made to a wig by t.e.t_

Any questions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.