Living in Lagos : My First Time Running on Lekki/Ikoyi Bridge

It's a major milestone for every Lagos fitfam to run on the Iconic Lekki/Ikoyi Link bridge. Even Mark Zuckerberg came to Lagos and didn't miss out on running there.

My company holds runs within Lekki at least 2 Saturdays in a month. However, I have always been too busy to join the run/walk.

Last week Saturday I was determined to run/walk on the bridge so I did.

It was a nice and fun run, the ambience is actually really relaxing and I had great company (Danie).

My story is never complete without pictures. My friend really stood in the middle of the road to take some of the great shots of me - don't hate.

 Have a look at the photos below:


I didn't even cover up to 5km, but I did a 4.65km - Close enough.









Smile always - All photo credits go to Danie UK.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.