How I am Spending This Long Break

Basically, by now we can all tell it'll be a very cold long weekend. 

So I'll run down 3 things I think you should be doing this weekend.

Eating 

Eat good food, try new meals whether healthy or not. Just get back to work on Wednesday and let everyone tell you that you are looking fresher. 

Drink 

I don't know about vodka, but drink red wine , white wine, and sleep well. Don't get stressed up too quickly OR make bad decisions - Please do not!

Lol you see why the topic is what it is? I'm so chilled and I think it's the booze.

Spend Time With People You Love

Don't waste time going to see random people who just want to disturb you and ask for money or other things. Spend time with your family and friends - catch up on old times and just be happy.


Lol! My reality is - I'll be on this system all day - working my ass off. Ouch! 


I finally started attempting to shoot a vlog . Will you guys watch it? 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.