Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin : Do You Love Me?

Memoirs of a 21-year-old virgin went on a break for a while, probably because my lovely writer didn't have anything interesting to write about. Well, that is about to change there might be a little trouble in paradise . 




So I have been dating my present boyfriend for a year and some months. I have said this before and I'll say it again, I'm genuinely happy with him I feel inner happiness and I feel sparks fly. 



Before we started dating I opened up to him (as I should) and I explained my decision to keep myself till marriage then he said he's willing to wait. I'm not going to even pretend like I want to have sex, I'm not ready - physically and mentally. I don't think I am a prude, we cuddle and kiss,  but I have never felt the urge to have sex.  He has seen me naked, it's not even a religious thing, I'm just not ready for sex and now I'm feeling like I should be.  

I was playing house at his place, sometime last year, so he woke me up and said Do you love me? Really? That's why he is disturbing my sleep? He goes on to encourage me to keep my virginity till marriage and we went back to sleep. WEIRD MUCH! 

Ok before we miss the gist !!!  Last month I was bored which isn't a surprise I'm always bored, so I decided to have a deep conversation with him, so I started with  "Baby I know I'm depriving you of sex but I'm not ready, my mind isn't ready" little did I know my bae was thinking about it all the while, he replies  "ok, but I'm tired of this celibacy thing I WANT TO HAVE A GOOD sex "

Of course, some of my friends have said he might be cheating on me, but honestly I have never for once thought about it and for some reason I'm really happy. I don't know why he makes me so happy,  anyone who hangs around me can tell that I'm very much in love!


But Things went south from that conversation, let's continue the gist next week. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.